Wednesday, February 1, 2012

january

Time for a little recap of the month. 
This project got off to a bit of a disorganized start.  I really didn't do much in the way of comparing ads and coupons.  I also didn't put much effort into keeping track of savings (some receipts aren't very helpful) and my shopping trips were a bit random. Honestly, I haven't even organized my coupons yet! 
Despite my lack of organization and focus, a lot of positive things happened. 
1. I maintained a healthy food budget.
2. I got back into the habit of being more aware of what I am buying.
3. I got back into the habit of using coupons.
4. I ate out a few times and didn't feel guilty about it.
5. I saved money!

In addition to the specific instances I mentioned this month, I saved another $13.00 (and it may have been more) on various items with both coupons and sales. 
And now (this is the fun part) we total up Januarys savings:


TOTAL SAVED: $40.23

No comments:

Post a Comment