Thursday, January 12, 2012

cleaning and cards at the counter

A fabulous thing happened last night during my trip to Target.  There were three things on my shopping list:
1. Dish Detergent
2. Laundry Detergent
3. Birthday Cards
I walked into the store with two coupons.  One was $.50 off a target brand household item.  The other was for $1.00 off All laundry detergent.  I quickly found the dish detergent and then, to my delight, I discovered the larger bottle of All detergent was not only on sale, but had a coupon of its own stuck on the bottle.  That was another $1.00 savings! After grabbing a container of greek yogurt (on sale for $1) and a few $.99 cards, I headed to the checkout.  As I pulled out my target card (another 5% savings) and got ready to pay, I found a coupon sitting at the checkout.  $2 off 3 or more greeting cards...and I had three!  When all was said and done, I...
SPENT: $10.60
SAVED: $6.14

No comments:

Post a Comment